Trick-or-treat! Halloween is only one day away, but have no fear! There is still time for your restaurant to get in the spooky spirit and help drive revenue through your doors.
Get Creative with Costumes and Décor
In order to drive more customers to your restaurant on Halloween, you can’t only talk the talk but you have to walk the walk. Spook-ti-fy your restaurant with Halloween décor, jack-o’-laterns, and encourage your staff to get creative with costumes!
Get creative with your menu by offering pumpkin flavoured dishes and pumpkin infused beer. You can even add a little “spooky” touch to your regular dishes, like spider pizza (not made with real spiders, of course).
Rewards diners who have also dressed for the occasion by:
- Offer a $5 promo card to diners who are dressed in costume
- Reward your loyalty members with double loyalty if they dine at your restaurant on October 31st
- Host a costume contest and offer free gift cards as the prize, to encourage return visits in the future
Use Gift and Loyalty as the Treat
There are many ways you can incorporate your gift and/or loyalty program into the spooky celebrations:
- Offer a $5 promo card when a diner spends $31 or more on their bill
- Encourage customers to sign up for loyalty by offering a $5 promo card for sign up
- Get engaged with your neighbourhood by handing out candy and a gift card to trick-or-treaters and their parents
- Don’t forget about the diners at home! According to a Bite Squad survey, 33% more people are planning to order delivery on Halloween this year. If you offer delivery service, offer a $5 promo card for bills $31 or more that can be used on future delivery or in restaurant visits.
Remember to Promote!
Diners won’t know about your Halloween specials, unless you promote! Utilize your social media presence to spread the news about what Halloween fun is taking place at your restaurant and the special offers diners can take advantage of!
Make sure to use signage inside and around your restaurant as well, especially to let trick-or-treaters know they can stop by your door! Something as simple as a sidewalk chalkboard with help you do the trick.
Want to know how Ackroo can work for your business? Ask us for a Free Demo!